Saturday 30 April 2011

Introduction

Hi, my name is Allison. I am a grade six student at New Horizons School and I am doing a project on the Mayan Riviera. I decided to do my project about the Mayan Riviera because I went on a trip to Mexico in November and had a great time. I decided that I wanted to learn more about the region and share this information with my class. 


In this blog I will give you tips about what to expect when you arrive in Cancun, what the region is like, what the experience is like at an all inclusive resort, and other tips about the culture, and fun things you can do as a traveler.


Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you gave a lot of really good information about Mexico and I enjoyed reading all of it. Good work! Sounds like you had an amazing vacation.

    ReplyDelete